Andria Minicucci, MSc.
ISA AM AccreditedCONTACT
- Art - American
- Art - British
- Art - Canadian
- Art - Contemporary
- Art - European
- Art - Quebec
- Collection Management
- Sculpture - Canadian
- Appraisal Review
- Art Collections Management
- Damage Claims
- Divorce Settlements
- Equitable Distribution
- Estate Sales
- Expert Witness
- Insurance Claims
- Retail - Art X
Principal Fine Art Appraiser, Artefact Fine Art
Andria Minicucci, MSc., ISA AM, is an Accredited Member of the ISA and has been trained and tested in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). She is also an active member of the ISA’s Canadian Chapter volunteering on the Executive Committee as Secretary. Andria Minicucci is the principal appraiser of Artefact Fine Art.
- In 2020, she was the recipient of the Canadian Chapter’s Impact Award for her volunteer work on the Advocacy Committee.
- In 2022, she was the recipient of the Foundation for Appraisal Education’s Silver Scholarship Award, which has allowed her to further her advanced appraisal methodology education.
- 2022- Canadian Chapter of the International Society of Appraisers, Secretary of Chapter, Executive Committee Chair
- 2021- Canadian Chapter of the International Society of Appraisers, Web Committee
- 2018- Canadian Chapter of the International Society of Appraisers, Advocacy Committee
- University of Edinburgh, Master of Science (MSc.), Edinburgh, U.K.
History of Art, Theory and Display (Awarded with Distinction)
- McGill University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Montreal, Canada
Major Concentration: History of Art; Minor Concentration: English, Cultural Studies
CERTIFICATES – ART MARKET & APPRAISING
Andria has also received certificates from Sotheby’s Institute of Art for Determining Value: An Appraiser’s Perspective, and Christie’s Education for Art Market Economics taught by Dr Clare McAndrew. Andria Minicucci continuously advances her professional development with advanced appraisal methodology courses, such as; Broad Evidence Appraisal Report Writing and the Diminution of Value series taught by the ISA.
ART MARKET EXPERIENCE
Acquiring first-hand art market experience from internationally recognized fine art institutions such as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice and the Royal Scottish Academy of Art and Architecture’s Collections Department in Edinburgh. She additionally worked in the private sector at commercial contemporary art gallery Galerie Samuel Lallouz organizing and promoting exhibits and art installations, developing and maintaining relationships with artists and clientele. As well as Assistant Director at Landau Fine Art, where she gained experience in acquisitions, coordinating and handling modern masterpieces for international art fairs including Art Basel in Basel, Art Basel in Miami and TEFAF (The European Fine Art Fair) in Maastricht.
2015, “Marching Backwards into the Future: A Retroactive Perspective on John Greer’s Works,” RetroActive, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, Halifax, pp. 28-40.
2012, “Blind Spots, Caesuras and Other Archival Lacunae,” Esse Arts & Opinions magazine, no. 76: Autumn, pp. 24-29.
2011, “Physical Encounters: Experiencing the works of Vanessa Paschakarnis,” Artist catalogue Vanessa Paschakarnis, Halifax: 2011, pp. 76-81.
LANGUAGES (EN / FR)
Based in Montréal and Toronto, Andria Minicucci is bilingual and can provide clients appraisal services in both English and French.
Basée à Montréal et à Toronto, Andria Minicucci est bilingue et peut fournir des services d’évaluation aux clients en anglais et en français.